Grass Fed Beef Round Steak
- Grass Fed Round Steak Direct from Producer – Buy premium aged grass fed beef Round Steak, direct from the producer (that’s us).
- 100% All Natural Angus Beef – Our beef is 100% All Natural. NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO GMOs. NO BS. Gluten Free.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, D, E and K) vs traditional store-bought beef.
- Pasture-Raised Free Range, Grass Fed Beef (Free Range) – Our grass fed beef is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feed yard.
- Dry-aged 21 Days – Our grass fed beef is aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Premium Quality – Restaurant quality (fine dining) beef delivered to your doorstep — for about the same price (or less) as your local butcher.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. We conveniently deliver hand-selected grass fed beef direct to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We 100% guarantee our grass fed beef. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) and Save! – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive Free Shipping!
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Use lower heat, grass-fed beef cooks quicker vs. grocery store bought beef.
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- **Covid-19 has affected nationwide delivery and shipping may not be available in all areas. Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.
- Kansas City (local): Free Delivery (orders $79 & up) in KC area (Kansas/Missouri). Or, $8.95 for orders under $79.
- $19.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): CO, KS, MO, SD, ND, NE, OK, IA, MN, AR, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, MS, AL
+ $10: NM, TX, LA, MI, DE, MD, WV, NC, SC, GA
+ $15: NJ, PA
- Local delivery available Tuesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).
- Shipping currently available to KS, MO, IA, NE, AR, LA, OK, TX, NM, CO, ND, SD, MN, MI, IL, IN, OH, PA, WV, KY, NC, SC, GA, TN, KY, AK, MS, NJ, DE, MD