Grass Fed Beef for Food Service
Our USDA-certified, grass-fed beef is available for commercial sale. Bypass the middlemen – we’ll deliver premium farm-to-table beef direct to you, anywhere (continental US). We love to work with private chefs, small/independent restaurants, food trucks, catering, progressive chefs and organizations. Custom cuts available (minimums apply).
Our premium dry aged Angus Grass Fed Beef is now available to Food Service and Commercial Kitchens, including fine dining restaurants, private chefs, catering companies, organizations and more.
For more information on Grass Fed Beef for commercial sales, please call (800) 373-5210, or fill out the contact form below:
Grass Fed Beef Direct From The Producer
- Premium Beef Direct From the Producer – We raise Angus and Hereford beef animals in Colorado and Kansas. We manage the entire supply chain from calves to packaging to delivery. Buy direct and save!
- Free Range & Pasture-fed – Our beef is free range and pasture-fed (not raised in a dirty feed yard!).
- Responsibly Raised – We take pride in our animals and treat them very well.
- All Natural – 100% Natural – No Hormones. No Additives. No GMOs.
- Dry-aged 21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days — All cuts are tender and flavorful.
- USDA Certified – Cuts are Cryovac sealed, USDA certified and individually labeled with cut name and weight.
Grass-fed Beef for Commercial Sale
We’ll deliver premium farm-to-table beef direct to you.
What Our Customers Are Telling Us
My grandfather was a drover on the Chisholm Trail; my great-grandfather was a co-founder of the Kansas City Livestock Exchange Company. I made the official film for the American Royal Livestock, Rodeo and Horse Show and consider myself a connoisseur of beef. River Watch Beef is, hands-down, the finest I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy.
I made a pot roast expecting it to taste like...well...pot roast. Nothing fancy, nothing amazing. I did what I always do for pot roast--set the temp for 250, let it braise for a good five hours with some potatoes, onion, rosemary, and carrots. But I got the sense it was not going to be just any pot roast. The kitchen started to fill up with this gorgeous scent--when I carved it up for dinner that night, suspicions were confirmed. The roast was the most complex, flavorful hunk of meat to come out of my oven. Thanks, River Watch Beef, for bringing meaty nirvana to my kitchen table!
I really love the idea of getting aged, grass-fed beef directly from the producer. River Watch Beef is leaner than store-bought beef and much more flavorful. Buying directly from River Watch means I know where my beef is coming from. That makes me more confident that I'm getting exactly what I want.
To be able to buy grass-fed beef from a qualified supplier, who offers some of the best beef my wife and I have ever eaten -- without paying high-end restaurant prices -- is a foodie's dream come true. We've almost gone through our first order! Thank you, River Watch Beef. You had us at the first bite.