Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription)
(monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly memberships)
- Beef Delivery Service – Order top quality grass-fed beef, delivered right to your door.
- Meat of the Month Club – Our meat of the month club is different than other monthly meat subscription and delivery services (like Butcherbox, Crowdcow, Omaha Steaks and others). We only focus beef — we don’t raise chickens, pork or other livestock.
- Customize Your Beef Box – We’re the only monthly meat subscription service that lets you customize your order each month. You’ll receive steak, a brisket or roast and a choice of ground beef, stew meat, short ribs, oxtail, liver, soup bones (with meat) and more. Each order is approximately 9-10 pounds.
- Delivered from Kansas Family Producer – It’s important to know where your food comes from. Order premium grass-fed beef, raised on our family farm in central Kansas. That’s really farm-to-fork!
- Healthier Meat Option – Our quality meats have less total fat and lower cholesterol, compared to typical grocery store meat. Grass Fed meat is rich in heart-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), plus antioxidant vitamins and essential minerals. Naturally raised beef can also have up to 30% less total fat.
- Grass Finished Beef – We offer sustainably-raised beef that is grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added.
- Free Range Cows – Our cattle herd is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feedyard.
- Aged 21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking steaks/burgers (400-450 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- **Covid-19 has affected nationwide delivery and shipping may not be available in all areas. Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.
- Free Local KC Delivery: Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas and Missouri).
- $19.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): CO, KS, MO, SD, ND, NE, OK, IA, MN, AR, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, MS, AL
+ $10: NM, TX, LA, MI, DE, MD, WV, NC, SC, GA
+ $15: NJ, PA
- Local delivery available Tuesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).
- Shipping currently available to KS, MO, IA, NE, AR, LA, OK, TX, NM, CO, ND, SD, MN, MI, IL, IN, OH, PA, WV, KY, NC, SC, GA, TN, KY, AK, MS, NJ, DE, MD