Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription)
(monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly memberships)
- Beef Delivery Service – Order top quality grass-fed beef, delivered right to your door. Monthly, bimonthly and quarterly subscriptions available.
- Meat of the Month Club – Our meat of the month club is different than other monthly meat subscription and delivery services (like Butcherbox, Crowdcow, Omaha Steaks and others). We only focus beef — we don’t raise chickens, pork or other livestock.
- Customize Your Beef Box – We’re the only monthly meat subscription service that lets you customize your order each month. You’ll receive steak, a brisket or roast and a choice of ground beef, stew meat, short ribs, and much more. Each order is approximately 10 pounds.
- Delivered from Kansas Family Producer – It’s important to know where your food comes from. Order premium grass-fed beef, raised on our family farm in central Kansas. That’s really farm-to-fork!
- 100% Natural – NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO Antibiotics. NO GMOs. NO Bull. Gluten Free.
- Aged 21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Healthier Option – Our quality meats have less total fat and lower cholesterol, compared to typical grocery store meat. Grass Fed meat is rich in heart-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), plus antioxidant vitamins and essential minerals. Naturally raised beef can also have up to 30% less total fat. NPR Article.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking steaks/burgers (400-450 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- **Covid-19 has affected nationwide delivery and shipping may not be available in all areas. Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.
- Free Local Delivery in most of KC metro (Kansas/Missouri) for orders $99 & up. Or, $8.95 delivery for orders under $99.
- $26.95 Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama
+ $10: New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Michigan, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania
- Local delivery available Tuesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).