Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription)
(monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly memberships)
- Beef Delivery Service – We deliver top quality grass-fed beef right to your door.
- Meat of the Month Club – Our meat of the month club is different than other monthly meat subscription and delivery services (like Butcherbox, Crowdcow, Omaha Steaks and others). We only focus beef — we don’t raise chickens, pork or other livestock.
- Customize Your Beef Box – We’re the only monthly meat subscription service that lets you customize your order each month. You’ll receive steak, a brisket or roast and a choice of ground beef, stew meat, short ribs, oxtail, liver, soup bones (with meat) and more. Each order is approximately 9-10 pounds.
- Delivered from Family Beef Producer – It’s important to know where your food comes from. Order top quality grass-fed beef, raised on our family farms, that’s really farm-to-fork.
- A Healthier Meat – Our quality meats have less total fat and lower cholesterol, compared to typical grocery store meat. Grassfed meat is rich in heart-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), plus antioxidant vitamins and essential minerals.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised beef that is grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added.
- 100% Natural – All Natural Beef: NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO Antibiotics. NO GMOs. NO BS. Gluten Free.
- Free Range Cattle – Our cattle herd is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feed yard.
- Aged 21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Grass Fed Beef Jerky Now Available – We launched our new All Natural Beef Jerky line. Flavors include: Mild, Spicy/Hot and Sweet Peppered.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking steaks/burgers (400-450 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- **Covid-19 has affected nationwide delivery and shipping may not be available in all areas. Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.
- Free Local KC Delivery (Orders $99 & up). Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas and Missouri).
- Or, $8.95 delivery charge for orders under $99.
- $24.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): CO, KS, MO, SD, ND, NE, OK, IA, MN, AR, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, MS, AL
+ $10: WY, ID, UT, NM, TX, LA, MI, DE, MD, VA, WV, NC, SC, GA
+ $15: OR, CA, NV, AZ, MT, NH, VT, NY, MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA, FL
- Local delivery available Tuesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time)