Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription)
(monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly memberships)
- Beef Delivery Service: We deliver top quality beef right to your door, direct from our family farm.
- Meat of the Month Club – Our meat of the month club is different than other monthly meat subscription and delivery services (like Butcherbox, Crowdcow, Omaha Steaks and others). We only focus beef — we don’t raise chickens, pork or other livestock. Join our beef of the month club today — for a limited time, we’re offering new customers $20 off your first month. Just use the coupon code ‘club’ at checkout.
- Customize Your Beef Box – We’re the only monthly meat subscription service that lets consumers customize your order each month. You’ll receive steak, a brisket or roast and a choice of ground beef (90% lean), stew meat, short ribs, oxtail, liver, soup bones (with meat) and/or jerky. Each order is approximately 10 pounds.
- Delivered from Family Beef Producer – It’s important to know where your food comes from. Order top quality grass-fed beef, raised on our family farms, that’s really farm-to-fork.
- A Healthier Meat – Our quality meats have less total fat and lower cholesterol, compared to typical grocery store meat. Grassfed meat is rich in heart-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), plus antioxidant vitamins and essential minerals.
- 100% Natural – Minimally Processed. NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO Antibiotics. NO GMOs. NO BS. Gluten Free.
- Naturally Raised Beef – Our Angus and Hereford cattle are organically-raised, free range and pasture fed. The cows are free to forage the ranch for the most nutritious grasses and are less stressed than feedlot corn-fed beef. You can definitely taste the difference! Note: Although we raise our beef the organic way, we are not yet “Certified Organic” by the USDA. We never spay the pasture with chemicals, or use GMOs in any way. We hope to have the organic label soon.
- Dry Aged 21 Days – Our gourmet beef is dry-aged 21 days to perfection, for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- Sustainably Raised – We take great pride in raising our animals. Pasture raised meat is better for us, and the environment.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the grocery store.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the highest quality beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Almost Famous Beef Jerky – Check out our almost-famous beef jerky, available in Mild, Sweet Peppered and Spicy/Hot flavors. Our small batch jerky is made by hand using old cowboy. Read more about our small batch jerky on our recent blog post.
- Cancel Anytime – You can cancel your beef membership at any time, with no penalty.
- Beef Delivered via UPS – We ship our meat in an insulated boxes with cold packs to ensure it stays cold. Once we ship your order, you will receive a confirmation email from UPS with the tracking number. We currently ship boxes to most states in the contiguous United States. We currently do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Washington or Maine.
- Beef Guide –Don’t know the difference between a Flat Iron steak and a Flank steak? Or, a Pikes Peak roast from a Sirloin Tip? We asked our butcher to put together a simple beef guide, that includes a steak guide, roast guide and other cuts as well.
- New Blog Post –Learn more about our club in our new Blog entitled: Grass Fed Beef Club: Best Monthly Beef Delivery Service
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (steaks and burgers).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- You will receive email confirmation and follow up to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Local Delivery (Kansas City area): Free Delivery in KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $19.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): CO, KS, MO, SD, ND, NE, OK, IA, MN, AR, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, MS, AL
+ $15: WY, ID, UT, NM, TX, LA, MI, DE, MD, VA, WV, NC, SC, GA
+ $20: WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, MT, ME, NH, VT, NY, MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA, FL
- Local delivery available Wednesday-Friday.
- National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).