Grass Fed Beef Club (subscription)
(monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly)
- Family Beef Producer – Order gourmet Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a family producer.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added.
- 100% Natural – All Natural Beef: NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO Antibiotics. NO GMOs. NO BS. Gluten Free.
- Great Gift Idea – Give the gift of delicious grass-fed beef. Makes a great gift idea for any occasion.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef.
- Free Range Cattle – Our cattle herd is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feedyard.
- Aged 21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Grass Fed Beef Jerky Now Available – We launched our new All Natural Beef Jerky line. Flavors include: Mild, Teriyaki and Sweet Peppered.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (steaks and burgers).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- You will receive email confirmation and follow up to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Local Delivery (Kansas City area): Free Delivery in KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $19.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): CO, KS, MO, SD, ND, NE, OK, IA, MN, AR, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, MS, AL
+ $15: WY, ID, UT, NM, TX, LA, MI, DE, MD, VA, WV, NC, SC, GA
+ $20: WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, MT, ME, NH, VT, NY, MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA, FL
- Local delivery available Wednesday-Friday.
- National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).