Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (subscription: monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly)
- Grass-fed Beef (Free Range) – Our beef is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feed yard.
- Dry-aged 21 Days – Our beef is dry-aged 21 days for a delicious flavor and very tender texture.
- Responsibly Raised – We take pride in our animals and work hard to treat them well.
- Dry-aged 21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days to enhance tenderness and flavor.
- USDA Certified – We work directly with a USDA-certified processor to dry-age and package individual cuts.
- Healthier Option – Grass-fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, D, E and K).
- Premium Quality – Restaurant quality (fine dining) beef delivered to your doorstep — for about the same price as your local butcher.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. We conveniently deliver hand selected grass-fed beef direct to your door.
- Grass-fed Beef direct from Producer – Our grass fed beef is direct from the producer, located in Colorado and Kansas.
- Cancel anytime – It’s easy to manage or cancel your club membership.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Use lower heat, grass-fed beef cooks quicker vs. grocery store bought beef.
- Use less cooking time (about 30 % less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook.
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Shipping fees: Free (Additional $10 for CA, OR, WA, FL)
- You will receive email confirmation with shipping details and delivery dates.
- Delivery available in the Kansas City metro area, Monday-Friday.
- National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Contact us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday.
- We guarantee our grass-fed beef 100%, if you are not happy we’ll make it right.