Sliced Grass Fed Beef Liver (1 lb)
Sliced Grass Fed Beef Liver
Each Package Approx. 1 lb
Our sliced Grass Fed Beef Liver is available in limited quantities. Beef liver is rich in iron and essential vitamins and is best known for the classic “Liver & Onions” dish. Order sliced grass-fed beef liver, delivered direct from family beef producer. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Naturally Raised Beef
Our grass-fed beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural and grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your dinner table.
Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery (orders $99 & up). Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas and Missouri). Or, $8.95 delivery charge for orders under $99.
$29.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Indiana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
+ $10: Michigan
**$50 Minimum Order please for Custom Beef Box orders.
Availability: 27 in stock
Availability: 27 in stock
Grass Fed Beef Liver
Approx. 1 lb. each (sliced)
- $50 Minimum Purchase for Frozen Beef Delivery
- Delicious Beef Liver– Premium sliced beef Liver delivered to your door.
- Family Beef Producer – Order gourmet Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised beef that is grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added.
- 100% Natural – NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO Antibiotics. NO GMOs. NO Bull. Gluten Free.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Free Range Cattle – Our cattle herd is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feedyard.
- Aged 21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
- Grass Fed Beef Jerky Now Available – We launched our new All Natural Beef Jerky line. Flavors include: Mild, Spicy/Hot and Sweet Peppered.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- **Covid-19 has affected nationwide delivery and shipping may not be available in all areas. Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.
- Free Local Delivery in most of KC metro (Kansas/Missouri) for orders $99 & up. Or, $8.95 delivery for orders under $99.
- $26.95 Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama
+ $10: New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Michigan, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania
- Local delivery available Tuesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).