Grass Fed Beef Oxtail (1 lb)
Grass Fed Beef Oxtail
Each Package Approx. 1 lb
Our Grass Fed Beef Oxtail is available in limited quantities. Oxtail is best cooked slow, to bring out the rich flavor of the meat. This cut is used in many dishes throughout the world and is becoming more popular in the United States, both with home cooks and professional chefs. Order delicious grass-fed oxtail, delivered direct from family beef producer. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Naturally Raised Beef
Our grass-fed beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural and grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your dinner table.
Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery (orders $99 & up). Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas/Missouri). Or, $8.95 delivery charge for orders under $99.
$26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
$34.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan
**$50 Minimum Order please for Custom Beef Box orders.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Grass Fed Beef Oxtail
Approx. 1 lb. each
- $50 Minimum Order please for any frozen Custom Beef Box order.
- Family Beef Producer – Order gourmet Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised beef that’s grass-fed and grass-finished. Minimally processed.
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives, Vaccines, or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Dry Aged 14-21 Days – Dry-aged up to 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping and delivery).
- Free Local Kansas City Metro Delivery (Kansas/Missouri) for Orders $99 & Up.
- $8.95 Local Kansas City delivery charge for orders under $99.
- $26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
- $34.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan
- Local delivery available Wednesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Wednesday for Wednesday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time). Or Contact Us via our website