90% Lean Grass Fed Ground Beef (1 lb)
90% Lean Ground Beef
Premium Grass Fed Beef
Our best-selling 90% Lean Grass Fed Ground Beef (1 lb per package) comes from the Chuck (front), Sirloin and Round (rear) parts of the animal. Our grass-fed ground beef is approximately 90/10 grind, or leaner, and can be used in a variety of dishes. Minimally Processed. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Check out our 5-Star reviews on Google and Facebook. Order premium Grass Fed Ground Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer (that’s us!). We also have 10 LB Ground Beef or 20 LB Ground Beef package for sale, with additional savings.
Popular Grass Fed Ground Beef Dishes:
- Pasta (Lasagna, Ravioli, Spaghetti)
- Sloppy Joe
Naturally Raised Beef
Our grass-fed beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your dinner table.
Summer Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery (orders $99 & up). Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas/Missouri). Or, $8.95 delivery charge for orders under $99.
$26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska (eastern), Oklahoma (Tulsa & OK City areas)
**$50 Minimum Order please for Custom Beef Box orders.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Grass Fed Ground Beef (~90% lean)
1 LB Per Package
- $50 Minimum Purchase for Frozen Beef Delivery or Shipping
- Premium Ground Beef – Exceptional ground beef (made from premium cuts).
- Family Beef Producer – Order gourmet Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised beef that is grass-fed and grass-finished. Minimally processed.
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Dry Aged 14-21 Days – Dry-aged up to 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (400-450 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
Summer Shipping Details
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping and delivery).
- Free Local Kansas City Metro Delivery (Kansas/Missouri) for Orders $99 & Up.
- $8.95 Local Kansas City delivery charge for orders under $99.
- $26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma
- Local delivery available Thursday & Friday. National orders ship on Monday-Wednesday for Wednesday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm (central time).
- Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.