Grass Fed Ground Beef (85/15)
1 LB Per Package
Dry Aged 21 Days
- Grass Fed Ground Beef (Hamburger), Direct from Producer – Buy premium aged grass fed ground beef, direct from the producer (that’s us).
- 85/15 Grind – Our ground beef is 85/15 grind. We only use premium cuts in our ground beef.
- 100% Natural Beef – Our beef is 100% Natural. NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO GMOs. NO BS. Gluten Free.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, D, E and K) vs traditional store-bought beef.
- Pasture-Raised Free Range, Grass Fed Beef (Free Range) – Our grass fed beef is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feed yard.
- Dry-aged 21 Days – Our grass fed beef is aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Premium Quality – Restaurant quality (fine dining) beef delivered to your doorstep — for about the same price (or less) as your local butcher.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. We conveniently deliver hand-selected grass fed beef direct to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We 100% guarantee our grass fed beef. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Use lower heat, grass-fed beef cooks quicker vs. grocery store bought beef.
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- You will receive email confirmation and follow up to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Local Delivery (Kansas City area): Free Delivery in KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $19.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): CO, KS, MO, SD, ND, NE, OK, IA, MN, AR, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, MS, AL
+ $15: WY, ID, UT, NM, TX, LA, MI, DE, MD, VA, WV, NC, SC, GA
+ $20: WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, MT, ME, NH, VT, NY, MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA, FL
- Local delivery available Wednesday-Friday.
- National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).