Grass Fed Bone-in Ribeye Beef Steak (approx. 1 lb)
Grass Fed Beef Ribeye Steak (Bone-in)
Each Steak Approx. 1 lb. (16 oz)
Our dry-aged Grass Fed Bone-In Ribeye Steak is one of the most flavorful cuts of beef available. Bone-in Ribeye Steaks are a popular cut, both with the home chef and executive chefs at fine restaurants. The Grass Fed Ribeye steak comes from the Rib part of the animal, resulting in marbled steak with tender texture. Larger cuts of bone-in Ribeyes are often called Delmonico or Cowboy cuts. Order a thick-cut bone-in Ribeye steak, delivered direct from family beef producer. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Our cowboy-inspired, thick cut bone-in Ribeye steaks (we call it Pete’s Choice) honor the Cowboys that work hard to produce great beef. Our family favorite!
Popular Grass Fed Beef Ribeye Steak Dishes:
- Grilled steak with Béarnaise sauce and grilled asparagus
- Cowboy-style steak with Kona coffee rub
- Surf and Turf (steak and King Crab, Scallops or Lobster)
- Bone-in Ribeye, with a side of Ribeye
Naturally Raised Beef
Our grass-fed beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your dinner table.
Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery (orders $99 & up). Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas/Missouri). Or, $8.95 delivery charge for orders under $99.
$26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
$34.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan
**$50 Minimum Order please for Custom Beef Box orders.
Grass Fed Bone-In Ribeye Beef Steak
Each Steak Approx. 16 oz
- $50 Minimum Order please for any frozen Custom Beef Box order.
- Dry Aged Grass Ribeye Steak – Cowboy-style bone-in ribeye steak.
- Family Beef Producer – Order gourmet Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised beef that’s grass-fed and grass-finished. Minimally processed.
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives, Vaccines, or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Dry Aged 14-21 Days – Dry-aged up to 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (450-500 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping and delivery).
- Free Local Kansas City Metro Delivery (Kansas/Missouri) for Orders $99 & Up.
- $8.95 Local Kansas City delivery charge for orders under $99.
- $26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
- $34.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan
- Local delivery available Wednesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Wednesday for Wednesday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time). Or Contact Us via our website