Grass Fed Beef: Burgers & Bratwurst Box (10 lb)
Grass Fed Burgers & Brats Box
All Natural Beef Bratwurst (5 lb)
Premium Ground Beef (5 lb)
Our NEW Burgers & Brats Box includes minimally processed Grass Fed Beef Bratwurst, plus premium Grass Fed Ground Beef (85% or 90% lean). It’s time to fire up the grill and make new memories with family and friends. Total weight approx. 10 lb. (about 30-40 servings). 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We use simple, high-quality ingredients that you can read (ingredients list below). Nothing artificial, with no preservatives or additives of any kind. Enjoy top quality grass-fed beef without leaving the comfort and safety of your home. **Note: Our beef bratwurst are made with natural hog casing.
Package Includes (10 lb. total):
- Five (5) 85% Or 90% Lean Ground Beef (1 lb. per package)
- Your Choice
- Five (5) All Natural Beef Bratwurst (1 lb. per package)
- Ingredients: Grass fed beef, water, salt, spices, sugar, natural hog casing. *This product uses natural hog casing*
Our All Natural Beef Bratwurst are made from top quality dry-aged beef and minimally processed. We use simple, high-quality ingredients that you can read (grass fed beef, water, salt, spices, sugar, natural hog casing).
We make our Delicious Grass Fed Ground Beef from premium cuts of aged beef. Ground beef can be used in a variety of dishes, including Sloppy Joes (our favorite), pasta, tacos, meatloaf and hamburgers (of course). Our 85% and 90% lean ground beef is dry aged to perfection — see our 5-star customer reviews.
Naturally Raised Grass Fed Beef
Our beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural and grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your grill.
Summer Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery. Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas and Missouri).
$26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska (eastern), Oklahoma (Tulsa & OK City areas)
Out of stock
Out of stock
85% or 90% Lean Grass Fed Beef (5 lb)
All Natural Beef Bratwurst (5 lb)
- Family Beef Producer – Order delicious Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised Free Range Beef; grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added (ever).
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Aged 14-21 Days – Dry-aged up to 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered right to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (450-500 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks and ground beef (20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium-rare to medium – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
Summer Shipping Details
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Free Local Delivery in most of KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma
- Local delivery available Thursday & Friday. National orders ship on Monday-Wednesday for Wednesday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm (central time).
- Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.