Grass Fed Beef Family Package (approx. 32 lb)
- Family Beef Producer – Order gourmet Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Our beef is grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added.
- 100% Natural – NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO Antibiotics. NO GMOs. NO Bull. Gluten Free.
- Great Gift Idea – Give the gift of delicious grass-fed beef. Makes a great gift idea for any occasion.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Free Range Cattle – Our cattle herd is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feedyard.
- Aged 21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
- Grass Fed Beef Jerky Now Available – We launched our new All Natural Beef Jerky line. Flavors include: Mild, Teriyaki and Sweet Peppered.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking.
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- You will receive email confirmation and follow up to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect delivery).
- Available for Kansas City delivery only
- Kansas City (local): Free Delivery in KC area (Kansas/Missouri).
- Local delivery available Tuesday-Saturday.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).