Grass Fed Beef Skirt Steak (approx. 8 oz)
Grass Fed Beef Skirt Steak
Each Steak Approx. 8 oz.
Grass Fed Beef Skirt Steak is a popular cut that’s often used in Mexican and South American cuisine. Skirt steak is ideal for dishes like fajitas, tacos, and carne asada. It can be grilled, pan-fried, or broiled, but it should be cooked quickly at high heat to keep it tender. Top chefs recommend cutting the meat diagonally (against the grain) to enhance the tenderness.
While skirt steak is flavorful, it’s also relatively lean, so it can benefit from a marinade to help tenderize the meat and add additional flavor. Some popular marinade ingredients for skirt steak include citrus, garlic, and chili peppers.
When cooking, it’s important to watch the steak closely and not overcook it, as it can become tough and chewy if left on the heat for too long. Each skirt steak is approx. 8 oz. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Naturally Raised Beef
Our grass-fed beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural and grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your dinner table.
Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery (orders $99 & up). Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas/Missouri). Or, $8.95 delivery charge for orders under $99.
$26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
$34.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan
**$50 Minimum Order please for Custom Beef Box orders.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Grass Fed Beef Skirt Steak
Each steak 8 oz.
- $50 Minimum Order please for any frozen Custom Beef Box order.
- Dry Aged Grass Skirt Steak – A delicious and economical beef skirt steak.
- Family Beef Producer – Order gourmet Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised beef that’s grass-fed and grass-finished. Minimally processed.
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives, Vaccines, or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Dry Aged 14-21 Days – Dry-aged up to 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (450-500 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping and delivery).
- Free Local Kansas City Metro Delivery (Kansas/Missouri) for Orders $99 & Up.
- $8.95 Local Kansas City delivery charge for orders under $99.
- $26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
- $34.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan
- Local delivery available Wednesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Wednesday for Wednesday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time). Or Contact Us via our website