Grass Fed Beef Chuck Roast (approx. 3 – 3.25 lb)
Grass Fed Beef Boneless Chuck Roast
Approx. 3 – 3.25 lb each
$9.49/lb (or less)
Our boneless Grass Fed Beef Chuck Roast is a tender, well-marbled cut of beef that comes from the Chuck, or shoulder part of the animal. Grass-fed Chuck Roasts are typically slow-cooked with potatoes, carrots, and other vegetables. This is an economical meal option that yields a lot of flavors. Top chefs recommend cutting against the grain (diagonal) to enhance tenderness.
Order a delicious Grass Fed Beef Chuck Roast, delivered direct from a family beef producer. Each Chuck Roast weighs approx. 3- 3.25 lb. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Check out our New Chuck Roast Slow Cooker Recipe.
Popular Grass Fed Chuck Roast Dishes:
- Pot roast
- Philly cheesesteak
- Ground beef (hamburger)
- Shredded beef
- Smoked roast
- Beef and noodles
- BBQ beef (smoked)
Naturally Raised Beef
Our grass-fed beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural and grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your dinner table.
Summer Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery (orders $99 & up). Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas/Missouri). Or, $8.95 delivery charge for orders under $99.
$26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska (eastern), Oklahoma (Tulsa & OK City areas)
**$50 Minimum Order please for Custom Beef Box orders.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Boneless Grass Fed Beef Chuck Roast
Approx. 3 – 3.25 lb each
- $50 Minimum Purchase for Frozen Beef Delivery or Shipping.
- Delicious Grass Fed Beef Chuck Roast – Delicious boneless beef chuck roast.
- Family Beef Producer – Order gourmet Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised beef that’s grass-fed and grass-finished. Minimally processed.
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives, Vaccines, or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Dry Aged 14-21 Days – Dry-aged up to 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
Summer Shipping Details
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping and delivery).
- Free Local Kansas City Metro Delivery (Kansas/Missouri) for Orders $99 & Up.
- $8.95 Local Kansas City delivery charge for orders under $99.
- $26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma
- Local delivery available Thursday & Friday. National orders ship on Monday-Wednesday for Wednesday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm (central time).
- Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.