About Our Premium Aged Grass Fed Beef: Porterhouse Steak
- Grass Fed Porterhouse Steak Direct from Producer – Buy premium aged grass fed beef Porterhouse Steak, direct from the producer (that’s us). Our family has been sustainably raising premium Angus beef for over a decade in Colorado and Kansas. We are now offering our ‘small batch’ grass fed beef for sale.
- 100% All Natural Angus Beef – Our beef is 100% All Natural. NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO GMOs. NO BS. Gluten Free.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, D, E and K) vs traditional store-bought beef.
- Pasture-Raised Free Range, Grass Fed Beef (Free Range) – Our grass fed beef is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feed yard.
- Dry-aged 21 Days – Our grass fed beef is aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Premium Quality – Restaurant quality (fine dining) beef delivered to your doorstep — for about the same price (or less) as your local butcher.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. We conveniently deliver hand-selected grass fed beef direct to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We 100% guarantee our grass fed beef. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Buy Premium Grass Fed Porterhouse Steak Today – Buy a delicious aged Porterhouse Steak today and save!
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) and Save! – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive Free Shipping!
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Use lower heat, grass-fed beef cooks quicker vs. grocery store bought beef.
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Shipping: Free Local Delivery (Kansas City Metro); $19.95 nationally (up to 10 lb total).
- You will receive email confirmation with shipping details and delivery dates.
- Local delivery available in the Kansas City (KC metro area), Tuesday-Friday.
- National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Contact us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Saturday.