Grass Fed Beef KC Strip Steak (approx. 12 oz)
Grass Fed Beef KC Strip Steak
Each Steak Approx. 12 oz
Our Grass Fed Beef KC/NY Strip Steak is a popular and flavorful cut of beef. Strip steaks are often referred to as “NY Strip Steak” or “KC Strip Steak” – however, they’re essentially the same cut of beef. Porterhouse and T-Bone steak cuts include both a Strip steak and Filet portion, separated by a bone (hence the name T-bone).
Order a delicious thick-cut Grass Fed Beef Strip Steak, delivered direct from a Kansas family beef producer. Each grass-fed strip steaks approx. 12 oz. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Popular KC/NY Strip Steak Dishes:
- Strip Steak with sautéed mushrooms
- Strip Steak Au Poivre
- NY Strip Peppercorn Steak
- KC Strip Steak Surf and Turf (steak and seafood)
- Steak salad
- Steak sandwich
Naturally Raised Beef
Our grass-fed beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural and grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your dinner table.
Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery (orders $99 & up). Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas and Missouri). Or, $8.95 delivery charge for orders under $99.
$29.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Indiana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
+ $10: Michigan
**$50 Minimum Order please for Custom Beef Box orders.
Availability: 39 in stock
Availability: 39 in stock
Grass Fed Beef Strip Steak (12 oz)
KC/NY Strip Steak
- $50 Minimum Order please for any frozen Custom Beef Box order.
- Family Beef Producer – Order delicious Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised Free Range Beef; grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added (ever).
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Aged 17-21 Days – Dry-aged up to 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered right to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
- Grass Fed Beef Jerky Now Available – We launched our new All Natural Beef Jerky line. Flavors include: Mild, Spicy/Hot and Sweet Peppered.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (450-500 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Free Local Delivery in most of KC metro (Kansas/Missouri) for orders $99 & up. Or, $8.95 delivery for orders under $99.
- $29.95 Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee
+ $10: Michigan
- Local delivery available Tuesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).
- Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.