Grass Fed Beef: 85% Lean Ground Beef (10 lb)
85% Lean Ground Beef (10 lb)
Premium Grass Fed Ground Beef
10 X 1 lb Individual Packages
Our minimally processed Grass Fed Ground Beef (~85% lean) is made from premium cuts of dry-aged beef. Ground beef is versatile and perfect for hamburgers, pasta, tacos, chili, and of course meatloaf. Our delicious Ground Beef is a Customer Favorite and receives 5-Star customer reviews on Facebook and Google. Enjoy top quality grass-fed ground beef, without leaving the comfort and safety of your house. 10 lbs. (Approx. 40 servings). 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. 85/15 Grind. Premium ground beef just $7.25/lb!
Premium Ground Beef Package (85/15)
Our delicious grass-fed ground beef is dry-aged 17-21 days, resulting in a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture. Comparable prices for similar grass-fed and grass-finished ground beef range from $8.95-$13.95+ per pound. We also have a 20 lb 85% lean package available.
Grass Fed Ground Beef Package Includes:
- Ten (10) Ground Beef Packages (1 lb each)
Naturally Raised Grass Fed Ground Beef
Our beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural and grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your dinner table.
Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery (orders $99 & up). Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas and Missouri). Or, $8.95 delivery charge for orders under $99.
$29.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Indiana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
+ $10: Michigan
Grass Fed Ground Beef Package (10 lb.)
Premium Aged Ground Beef (85/15)
- Family Beef Producer – Order delicious Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised Free Range Beef; grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added (ever).
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Aged 17-21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered right to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (450-500 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks and ground beef (20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium-rare to medium – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Free Local Delivery in most of KC metro for orders $99+ (Kansas/Missouri). Or, $8.95 delivery charge for orders under $99.
- $29.95 Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee
+ $10: Michigan
- Local delivery available Tuesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).
- Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.