Grass Fed Beef: Executive Gift Box
Grass Fed Beef Executive Gift Box
Dry Aged Steaks + Much More!
Our Grass Fed Beef Executive Gift Box ($219+ value) makes a perfect gift (or treat yourself) for the Beef Connoisseur. This package includes premium dry-aged steaks, delicious ground beef, gourmet French sea salt and a digital meat thermometer to make sure the beef is cooked perfectly. This package includes only the Best Cuts of Grass Fed Beef Steak, including Filet Mignon, KC Strip and Bone-in Ribeye.
Steaks Aged to Perfection
The Executive Gift Box offers only the best! We dry-age our beef 17-21 days, just like fine dining restaurants. The result is a tender texture, deep color and big ‘beefy’ flavor. Order superior beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family beef producer. Approximately 10.00 lb. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Executive Gift Box Includes:
- Two (2) Bone-in Ribeye Steaks (approx. 16 oz each)
- Two (2) KC Strip Steaks (approx. 12 oz each)
- Two (2) Filet Mignon Steaks (approx. 8 oz each)
- Five (5) Ground Beef (1 lb/package)
- Choose 85% Lean and/or 90% Lean
- One (1) 4.4 oz Le Saunier De Camargue Fleur De Sel (French Sea Salt)
- One (1) Digital Meat Thermometer
Naturally Raised Grass Fed Beef
Our beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural and grass finished. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises premium Angus and Hereford beef animals in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your dinner table.
Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery (orders $99 & up). Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas and Missouri).
$26.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Indiana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
+ $10: Michigan
Executive Grass Fed Beef Gift Box
- Family Beef Producer – Order delicious Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised Free Range Beef; grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added (ever).
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Aged 17-21 Days – Dry-aged up to 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered right to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (450-500 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks and ground beef (20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium-rare to medium – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Free Local Delivery in most of KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $29.95 Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee
+ $10: Michigan
- Local delivery available Tuesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).
- Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.