Grass Fed Beef: 9 Premium Steaks Box
9 Premium Grass Fed Steaks
Bone-in Ribeye + KC Strip + Sirloin
Our premium 6 Grass Fed Steak Package ($179 value) includes cowboy-inspired Bone-in Ribeye steaks, hometown favorite KC Strip and flavorful Sirloin steaks. Order delicious grass-fed beef, delivered direct from our Kansas farm.
Treat your family and friends to top quality grass-fed steaks and ground beef, without leaving the comfort and safety of your house. Also makes a great gift idea. Approximately 8.50 lbs. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
6 Premium Grass Fed Beef Steaks + More
- Three (3) Bone-in Ribeye Steaks (approx. 16 oz each)
- Three (3) KC Strip Steaks (approx. 12 oz each)
- Three (3) Sirloin Steaks (approx. 16 oz each)
Steaks Aged to Perfection
We dry-age our grass-fed beef 17-21 days, just like fine dining restaurants. The result is a tender texture, deep color and big ‘beefy’ flavor. It’s important to know where (and who) your food comes from. Order superior beef direct from a family beef producer. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Naturally Raised Grass Fed Beef
Our beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural and grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your grill.
Summer Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery. Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas and Missouri).
$26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska (eastern), Oklahoma (Tulsa & OK City areas)
Availability: 1 in stock
Availability: 1 in stock
Premium Steaks Box (9 Steaks + Ground Beef)
Great Gift Idea!
- Family Beef Producer – Order delicious Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised Free Range Beef; grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added (ever).
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Aged 17-21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered right to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (450-500 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks and ground beef (20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium-rare to medium – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
Summer Shipping Details
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Free Local Delivery in most of KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma
- Local delivery available Thursday & Friday. National orders ship on Monday-Wednesday for Wednesday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm (central time).
- Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.