Grass Fed Beef: Premium Steaks Box (10 Steaks)
Grass Fed Beef Premium Steaks Box
Filet Mignon + Ribeye + KC Strip
Plus Premium Ground Beef
Our Premium Grass Fed Beef Steaks Box ($279+ value) includes steakhouse-style Bone-in Ribeye steaks, flavorful KC Strip steaks (local favorite) and tender Filet Mignon. This package also includes delicious grass-fed Ground Beef + gourmet French sea salt.
Our beef is minimally processed and hand-butchered in small batches to ensure only the highest quality beef for your dinner table. Enjoy top quality steaks and more, without leaving the comfort and safety of your house. Approximately 10 lbs. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Steaks Aged to Perfection
Our grass-fed beef is dry aged 14-21 days, just like fine dining restaurants. The result is a tender texture, deep color and big ‘beefy’ flavor. Order superior beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family beef producer. Approximately 10.00 lb. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Premium Steaks Box Includes:
- Four (4) Bone-in Ribeye Steaks (approx. 16 oz each)
- Four (4 ) KC Strip Steaks (approx. 12 oz each)
- Two (2) Filet Mignon Steaks (approx. 8 oz each)
- Two (2) Premium Ground Beef (approx. 1 lb each)
- Choose 85% or 90% lean
- One (1) Le Saunier De Camargue French Sea Salt (4.4 oz)
Naturally Raised Grass Fed Beef
Our grass-fed beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your dinner table.
Summer Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery. Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas and Missouri).
$26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska (eastern), Oklahoma (Tulsa & OK City areas)
Gourmet Dry Aged Steaks
Premium Grass Fed Beef
- Family Beef Producer – Order delicious Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised Free Range Beef; grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added (ever).
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Aged 14-21 Days – Dry-aged up to 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered right to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (450-500 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks and ground beef (20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium-rare to medium – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
Summer Shipping Details
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Free Local Delivery in most of KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma
- Local delivery available Thursday & Friday. National orders ship on Monday-Wednesday for Wednesday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm (central time).
- Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.