Grass Fed Beef: Sampler Package
Grass Fed Beef Sampler (9 lb)
Premium Steaks + Roast & More
Customize Your Order!
Our Grass Fed Beef Sampler Package ($109+ value) includes premium dry-aged steaks, a mouth-watering roast and more delicious choices. The Grass Fed Sampler is a great way to try different cuts of grass-fed beef. You get the cuts you want, not a random box of assorted meat. Enjoy top quality grass-fed beef, without leaving the comfort and safety of your home. Approx. 9 lb. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
How it Works: We offer limited customization with this package. Once we receive your order, we’ll email you to customize your order and schedule the delivery/shipping date. Or, you can let us know your choices in the “Order Notes” at the bottom of the checkout page.
Grass Fed Beef Sampler Package
- 2 Steaks (approx. 2 lb total)
- One (1) Bone-in Ribeye (approx. 16 oz each)
- One (1) Sirloin Steak (approx. 16 oz each)
- You 1 Choose Roast (approx. 3 lb total):
- You Choose 4 Additional Cuts (approx. 4 lb total): Mix or Match from the following
- 85% or 90% Lean Ground Beef (1 lb/package)
- All Natural Beef Bratwurst (1 lb/package)
- *Ingredients: Grass fed beef, water, salt, spices, sugar, natural hog casing. *NOTE: This product uses natural hog casing.
- Stew Meat (1 lb/package)
- Short Ribs (1 lb/package)
- Soup Bones (Osso Buco) (1 lb/package)
- Minute/Cubed Steaks (1 lb/package)
- Beef Liver (1 lb/package)
- Summer Sausage (Mild, Hot or Cheese/Jalapeno)
- Each 8 oz sausage counts as 1 choice
Naturally Raised Grass Fed Beef
Our grass-fed beef is raised free range & minimally processed: 100% natural and grass finished beef. No GMOs, additives, added hormones or antibiotics. Our family raises top quality Angus beef in central Kansas (Flint Hills region). Learn more about Our Story or you can check out our Blog. From our pasture to your dinner table.
Delivery & Shipping Information
Free Kansas City Delivery. Includes most of Kansas City metro area (Kansas and Missouri).
$26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
$34.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan
Grass Fed Beef Sampler Package (9 lb)
Customize Your Order!
- Family Beef Producer – Order delicious Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a Kansas family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised Free Range Beef; grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added (ever).
- 100% Natural Beef – No Added Hormones, Additives or Antibiotics. No GMOs. NO Bull.
- Healthier Option – Less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef. NPR Article.
- Aged 14-21 Days – Dry-aged up to 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered right to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (450-500 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks and ground beef (20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium-rare to medium – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Free Local Delivery in most of KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $26.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee
- $34.95 Flat Rate Shipping (up to 12 lb): New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan
- Local delivery available Wednesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Wednesday for Wednesday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).
- Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.