Grass Fed Beef Sampler Package (10 lb)
Delivered Direct to Your Door!
- Beef Delivery Service – We deliver top quality beef right, delivered direct to your door from our family farm.
- Family Beef Producer – We a family producer with a farm in Central Kansas.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised beef that is grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added.
- Customize Your Order – Choose four cuts (mix or match) from the following list: ground beef, stew meat, short ribs, soup bones (with meat), liver, oxtail or our almost famous beef jerky. Mild, Spicy/Hot and Sweet Peppered.
- Great Gift Idea – Give the gift of delicious grass-fed beef. Makes a great gift idea for any occasion.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef.
- Free Range Cattle – Our cattle herd is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feedyard.
- Aged 21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (400-450 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- **Covid-19 has affected nationwide delivery and shipping may not be available in all areas. Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.
- Free Local Delivery in most of KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $19.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): CO, KS, MO, SD, ND, NE, OK, IA, MN, AR, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, MS, AL
+ $10: NM, TX, LA, MI, DE, MD, WV, NC, SC, GA
+ $15: NJ, PA
- Local delivery available Tuesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).
- Shipping currently available to KS, MO, IA, NE, AR, LA, OK, TX, NM, CO, ND, SD, MN, MI, IL, IN, OH, PA, WV, KY, NC, SC, GA, TN, KY, AK, MS, NJ, DE, MD