Grass Fed Beef Sampler Box (10 lb)
- Delicious Grass Fed Beef, Delivered Direct from Producer – Buy premium Grass Fed Beef steaks, delivered direct from the producer. Our family has been sustainably raising premium grass-fed beef for over a decade in Colorado and Kansas. We are now offering our ‘small batch’ grass fed beef for sale, delivered to your door.
- Minimally Processed Beef – Our beef is minimally processed in small batches.
- 100% Natural Grass Fed Beef – 100% Natural Beef. NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO GMOs. NO BS. Gluten Free. Nothing Artificial.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, D, E and K) vs traditional store-bought beef.
- Pasture-Raised Free Range, Grass Fed Beef (Free Range) – Our grass fed beef is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feed yard.
- Dry-aged 21 Days – Our grass fed beef is aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Premium Quality – Restaurant quality (fine dining) beef delivered to your doorstep — for about the same price (or less) as your local butcher.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. We conveniently deliver hand-selected grass fed beef direct to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We 100% guarantee our grass fed beef steaks. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) and Save! – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive Free Shipping!
- Grass Fed Beef Jerky Now Available – We launched our new All Natural Beef Jerky line in September 2018. Flavors include: Mild, Teriyaki and Sweet Peppered.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking.
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- You will receive email confirmation and follow up to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Local Delivery (Kansas City area): Free Delivery in KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $19.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): CO, KS, MO, SD, ND, NE, OK, IA, MN, AR, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, MS, AL
+ $15: WY, ID, UT, NM, TX, LA, MI, DE, MD, VA, WV, NC, SC, GA
+ $20: WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, MT, ME, NH, VT, NY, MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA, FL
- Local delivery available Wednesday-Friday.
- National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).