Grass Fed Beef Grill Package
Bone-in Ribeye Steaks + Ground Beef
- Thick Cut Bone-in Ribeye Steaks – Each ribeye steak is hand cut and weighs approximately 16 oz (1 lb).
- Premium Aged Ground Beef – Our dry-aged ground beef is perfect for hamburgers, tacos, pasta, chili and more.
- Family Beef Producer – Order gourmet Grass Fed Beef, delivered direct from a family producer.
- Grass Finished Beef – Naturally-raised beef that is grass-fed and grass-finished.
- Minimally Processed – Our beef is minimally processed with nothing artificial added.
- 100% Natural – All Natural Beef: NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO Antibiotics. NO GMOs. NO BS. Gluten Free.
- Great Gift Idea – Give the gift of delicious grass-fed beef. Makes a great gift idea for any occasion.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, B, D and E) vs traditional store-bought beef.
- Free Range Cattle – Our cattle herd is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feedyard.
- Aged 21 Days – Dry-aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. Exceptional beef, conveniently delivered to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We strive to produce the best beef possible. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
- Grass Fed Beef Jerky Now Available – We launched our new All Natural Beef Jerky line. Flavors include: Mild, Spicy/Hot and Sweet Peppered.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking (425-450 degrees).
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- Once your order is received, we’ll follow up via email to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- **Covid-19 has affected nationwide delivery and shipping may not be available in all areas. Please Contact Us for more information and to confirm that shipping is available in your area.
- Free Local Delivery in most of KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $24.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): CO, KS, MO, SD, ND, NE, OK, IA, MN, AR, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, MS, AL
+ $10: WY, ID, UT, NM, TX, LA, MI, DE, MD, VA, WV, NC, SC, GA
+ $15: OR, CA, NV, AZ, MT, NH, VT, NY, MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA, FL
- Local delivery available Tuesday-Saturday. National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our beef is 100% Natural, additive free and USDA inspected. We offer a 100% guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with your River Watch Beef purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we’ll make it right.
What Our Customers Are Telling Us
My grandfather was a drover on the Chisholm Trail; my great-grandfather was a co-founder of the Kansas City Livestock Exchange Company. I made the official film for the American Royal Livestock, Rodeo and Horse Show and consider myself a connoisseur of beef. River Watch Beef is, hands-down, the finest I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy.
I made a pot roast expecting it to taste like...well...pot roast. Nothing fancy, nothing amazing. I did what I always do for pot roast--set the temp for 250, let it braise for a good five hours with some potatoes, onion, rosemary, and carrots. But I got the sense it was not going to be just any pot roast. The kitchen started to fill up with this gorgeous scent--when I carved it up for dinner that night, suspicions were confirmed. The roast was the most complex, flavorful hunk of meat to come out of my oven. Thanks, River Watch Beef, for bringing meaty nirvana to my kitchen table!
I really love the idea of getting aged, grass-fed beef directly from the producer. River Watch Beef is leaner than store-bought beef and much more flavorful. Buying directly from River Watch means I know where my beef is coming from. That makes me more confident that I'm getting exactly what I want.
To be able to buy grass-fed beef from a qualified supplier, who offers some of the best beef my wife and I have ever eaten -- without paying high-end restaurant prices -- is a foodie's dream come true. We've almost gone through our first order! Thank you, River Watch Beef. You had us at the first bite.