Grass Fed Beef Grill Box
- Delicious Grass Fed Beef, Delivered Direct from Producer – Buy premium Grass Fed Beef steaks, delivered direct from the producer.
- Minimally Processed Beef – Our beef is minimally processed in small batches.
- 100% Natural Grass Fed Beef – 100% Natural Beef. NO Added Hormones. NO Additives. NO GMOs. NO BS. Gluten Free. Nothing Artificial.
- Healthier Option – Grass fed beef has less fat, more Omega-3s and more antioxidant vitamins (A, D, E and K) vs traditional store-bought beef.
- Pasture-Raised Free Range, Grass Fed Beef (Free Range) – Our grass fed beef is pasture-raised and free range — not raised in a crowded, dirty feed yard.
- Dry-aged 21 Days – Our grass fed beef is aged 21 days for a big ‘beefy’ flavor and tender texture.
- USDA Certified – Each cut is individually labeled with the cut name, weight and USDA inspection approval.
- Premium Quality – Restaurant quality (fine dining) beef delivered to your doorstep — for about the same price (or less) as your local butcher.
- Conveniently Delivered – Save time, gas and the avoid checkout lines at the store. We conveniently deliver hand-selected grass fed beef direct to your door.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We 100% guarantee our grass fed beef steaks. If you are not happy, we’ll make it right.
- Join Our Grass Fed Beef Club (monthly subscription) – Subscribe to our Grass Fed Beef Club and receive gourmet grass fed beef every month.
- Grass Fed Beef Jerky Now Available – We launched our new All Natural Beef Jerky line in September 2018. Flavors include: Mild, Teriyaki and Sweet Peppered.
Grass Fed Beef Preparation & Cooking Tips
- Sear on High heat. Then, use lower heat (low-medium to medium) to finish cooking.
- Use less cooking time when grilling or frying grass fed steaks (about 20-30% less).
- We recommend using a food thermometer to monitor temperature.
- Keep temperature to medium (or under) – do not overcook!
- See our Recipes Page for more info on preparation and cooking techniques.
- Visit our Beef Guide for photos and descriptions of specific grass-fed beef cuts (steaks, roasts, etc.).
- Have a question about grass-fed beef? Check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions).
- You will receive email confirmation and follow up to schedule your delivery date (weather can affect shipping).
- Local Delivery (Kansas City area): Free Delivery in KC metro (Kansas/Missouri)
- $19.95 Shipping (up to 12 lbs): CO, KS, MO, SD, ND, NE, OK, IA, MN, AR, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, MS, AL
+ $15: WY, ID, UT, NM, TX, LA, MI, DE, MD, VA, WV, NC, SC, GA
+ $20: WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, MT, ME, NH, VT, NY, MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA, FL
- Local delivery available Wednesday-Friday.
- National orders ship on Monday-Tuesday for Thursday-Friday delivery.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 373-5210 — we’re available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (central time).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our beef is 100% Natural, additive free and USDA inspected. We offer a 100% guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with your River Watch Beef purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we’ll make it right.
What Our Customers Are Telling Us
My grandfather was a drover on the Chisholm Trail; my great-grandfather was a co-founder of the Kansas City Livestock Exchange Company. I made the official film for the American Royal Livestock, Rodeo and Horse Show and consider myself a connoisseur of beef. River Watch Beef is, hands-down, the finest I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy.
I made a pot roast expecting it to taste like...well...pot roast. Nothing fancy, nothing amazing. I did what I always do for pot roast--set the temp for 250, let it braise for a good five hours with some potatoes, onion, rosemary, and carrots. But I got the sense it was not going to be just any pot roast. The kitchen started to fill up with this gorgeous scent--when I carved it up for dinner that night, suspicions were confirmed. The roast was the most complex, flavorful hunk of meat to come out of my oven. Thanks, River Watch Beef, for bringing meaty nirvana to my kitchen table!
I really love the idea of getting aged, grass-fed beef directly from the producer. River Watch Beef is leaner than store-bought beef and much more flavorful. Buying directly from River Watch means I know where my beef is coming from. That makes me more confident that I'm getting exactly what I want.
To be able to buy grass-fed beef from a qualified supplier, who offers some of the best beef my wife and I have ever eaten -- without paying high-end restaurant prices -- is a foodie's dream come true. We've almost gone through our first order! Thank you, River Watch Beef. You had us at the first bite.